Friday, May 17, 2013

Wet N Wild Toppings Nail Polish Collection 2013



Wet N Wild came out with a new line called toppings.  These nail polish bottles look like lollipops which is kind of neat.  I have seen them out in stores for the past 2 months.  The collection of polishes are very similar and have an oil slick color changing property to them with multi color sparkles.  The thing that makes each polish different is one looks more blue in hue and one is more purple and so on.  I have 4 of the polishes from the collection because they really do look a lot alike.  One thing I don't like about these polishes is that they have just a tag that tells you the name and the tag pulls off easily so I don't know the names of my polishes I own ( I do know the single polish in the one photo is called confections of a Bake-aholic.  I suppose I will try and get the names for you soon, I might just have to take a trip down to the store and write them down LOL.  I have taken a few photos of the polishes in different lights so you can try and see the true color.  They over all are very pretty but I am not sure if I would buy them again.   I'm sorry I don't have more facts on these quite yet I just haven't seen to many reviews on them.  I will add some swatches as soon as I go to the beauty supply store tomorrow.  I will add the swatches to all my blogs so please look for them.

   
 
Thank you so much for reading my blog :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment