Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Impress Press-On Nail Manicure

I have tried out 2 different styles of the press on manicures and overall I am excited to get more.  They seem to stick on your nails fairly good (make sure you clean and prep nails with Alcohol first).  I did carry in my purse a bottle of nail glue.  Some of the nails fell off more quickly than others so I glued them back on. Gluing them back on did make them last longer than the press on glue that came included.  So just note to self if you plan on wearing them for a few days make sure you buy some nail glue.  I peeled the glue off that came on the back of each nail and then glued the nails back on with the instant nail glue.   I included a picture of the bottle and a picture of the nails on my fingers.  These nails if you don't lose them should last for multiple uses as long as you keep them clean and buy the instant glue.  I plan on having quite the collection.

 
The bottle that the nails are in unscrews and the bottle opens in half.  You can just put the nails back in the bottle after your done using them (pick glue of the back with tweezers though).
 
 
 
Thanks for reading and I hope you all love the nails just like I did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment