Sunday, May 19, 2013


  Sinful Colors Paparazzi Collection 2013 Limited Edition


Sinful colors came out with a new collection called Almost famous or in most stores its called the Paparazzi collection.  I am not sure why they would name the collection different depending on the store but I personally have only seen it called the Paparazzi collection.  In the collection they have 8 colors.  The colors are called Stardust, Fantasy, In the spotlight, Show Stopping, Paparazzi, Bombshell, After party and Lush life.  They are all glitter polishes and 2 are a glitter holographic polish.  Two of them are very similar to the wet n wild polishes from the topping collection.

 
 
 
 Lush Life (L) & After Party (R)

 


 
Show Stopping (L) & Star Dust (R)

Fantasy (L) & Bombshell (R)
 
The 2 that I don't have are called Paparazzi ( Magenta glitter) and In the Spotlight ( Seafoam green base with rainbow glitter). The other 6 that I own I would describe as:  "Lush Life" is a Blue/Green Glitter, "After Party" is a turquoise glitter, "Show Stopping" is a Light pink glitter base with pink holographic glitter, "Star Dust" is a magenta & purple glitter, "Fantasy" is Light pink to magenta color shift base with rainbow glitter, and "Bombshell" is a light green glitter base with rainbow glitter.
 
 
I would recommend these polishes.  The polishes wear very nice although I do change my polish every few days.  They are limited Edition so go out and get them while you can.  My stores in my area (30 miles) are starting to sell out of certain colors. 
 
Thanks for reading my blog please follow me I do updates on Makeup and/or Nails twice a week :)
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment