Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pure Ice Nail Polish Collection

Pure Ice Nail Polish Collection 2013


I went to Walmart this evening and of course had to take a look at the nail and makeup section.  As I was looking around of course I spotted some new racks with pretty lights that made these new Pure Ice nail polishes sparkle like diamonds.  I picked out 4 polishes for now and am contemplating going back when I get paid to grab a few more.  They had quite a few glitter polishes to pick from.  The price of these polishes are just under $2.   For now since we are in the middle of a lightening/thunder storm I can only post one picture of the polishes.  I usually like taking a few pictures outside because the sun helps show the glitter.  Darkside has large round holographic purple glitter in a smaller purple glitter base.  Endless Fortune has a larger gold diamond shape holographic glitter in a smaller gold glitter base.  Sheer luck has larger pink and green diamond shape holographic glitter in a smaller green glitter base.  Dazzle me has larger silver holographic glitter in a smaller silver glitter base.

Darkside (L), Endless Fortune. Sheer Luck, Dazzle Me (R)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment