Wednesday, May 8, 2013

New Maybelline 24 hour Color Tattoos Spring/Summer 2013!!

These are the new Maybelline 24 hour color tattoos out for the spring/summer 2013.  It comes in 8 shades, and in my stores they only sold 6 but I'm hoping to find the other two soon.  These are the six colors that I have right now.

All 8 of these colors are limited edition so hurry and get them now.  They have been selling out in stores near me very quickly. The picture I have of the swatches don't do these justice you really need to see theses colors in person and in the sun because they change colors and have lots of shimmer.

 
 
 
I will add the 2 other colors once I find them but I do know one is a pearl color and the other is a blue that also shimmers pink.  The colors that I have starting from the top left is Lavish Lavander (pretty purple color), Waves of White (shimmers a pretty blue), Shady Shores (mustard yellow that shimmers green), bottom left is Cool Crush (frosty blue that also looks pink in some light), Seashore Frosts (blue that shimmers peach) and Icy mint (light minty color) My least favorite are the Icy Mint and Shady Shores. My favorite from the colors I have right now are Cool Crush and Seashore Frost.
 
Thanks for reading my blog and I hope to have many more new makeup and nail hauls to show you very soon.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment