Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy Review & Pics

Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy




I have recently purchased most of the Revlon moon candy nail art collection.  They have tons of other colors but this is just the moon candy collection.  Here is a picture of what I have below.


Left to Right:  Galactic, Eclipse, Supernova, Satellite, Milky Way
 
My favorite of the collection is Galactic.  I have 2 of these so I don't run out.  It reminds me of the night sky and the stars hence the name.  A few of the bads things about this polish is the amount of layers you have to put on and the drying time of the polish.  I like a lot of the art part on my nail so I have to layer it and it takes forever for it to fully dry and feel comfortable doing things with your hands.  I took a few pictures of my nails with the Galactic color on.


 
Thanks again for reading my blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment