Monday, June 17, 2013

Multi Colored Glitter Polishes......they are everywhere

Multi Colored Glitter Polishes

 
I seem to be finding more and more of the multi colored glitter polishes.  I love glitter polishes and I find it really easy to find dupes.  I have a post about the sinful colors and wet n wild collections, they are multi colored glitter in a colored base.  The other glitter polishes I have found are chunky glitters that are all colors of the rainbow.  The first multi glitter polish I seem to remember was with China Glaze Trapeze.  I'm gathering some of the multi colored glitter polishes for pictures but here is one that I just purchased called Confetti "Tazmanian Devil".  I also saw an exact dupe at the drugstore by Nicole by OPI "Confetti Fun".  The Confetti (Tazamanian Devil) polish was only $1.99 while Nicole by OPI seems to average around $7 in my area.  I held them both up at the drugstore and I could barely find a difference.  I also found a chunky multi colored glitter polish by Milani called "Gems" from their Jewel FX collection but that had more gold glitter in it than the other chunky multi colored polishes.
 
 

 
Thanks for reading.  I will add more to this post soon along with more pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment